Suites on Scottsdale Accessibility Statement
Suites on Scottsdale is dedicated to providing exceptional service to guests of all abilities. The below outline our accessible features at the property. Please contact our guest services team should you have any questions or requests.
Available accessible features include:
– Accessible business center
– Accessible exercise facility
– Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width
– Accessible parking
– Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
– Accessible public entrance
– Accessible registration desk
– Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
– Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
– Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
– Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center
– Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the exercise facilities
– Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
– Accessible transportation with advance notice
– Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
– Closed captioning on televisions or closed captioning decoders
– Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged
– Service animals welcome
– Strobe alarms
– TTY for guest use
– Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
– Visual alarm for hearing impaired
The following features aren’t available:
– Accessible swimming pool
Suites on Scottsdale strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
We have provided consistent navigation across the website. We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links.
In addition, we offer rooms with accessibility features, which may be booked through our website or via phone.
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us at email@example.com. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.